Termini e condizioni
Now In: Sales Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDTIONS October 1, 2008
Please read carefully.
- MIE Corporation will ship goods by the most cost effective and efficient means available unless otherwise agreed (for more information see our ' shipping charges ' section).
- First time credit card purchases can only be shipped to the cardholders address.
- For in-stock items ordered before 3 o'clock on weekdays, MIE Corporation will make all effort to despatch the same day.
- For non-stock items, the customer will be notified of an aproximate delivery date as soon as it becomes available. Dispatch time will be dependent on the nature of the order and
• MIE Corporation cannot be held responsible for any goods lost or damaged after dispatch unless otherwise agreed. All goods shall be considered delivered to the purchaser when they are placed in the hands of the carrier and consigned to the purchaser. Loss, damage or destruction of any merchandise is assumed by the purchaser and claims must be made by the purchaser to the carrier immediately. Any warranty on the parts and/or accessories sold hereby are those made by the manufacturer. The seller, MIE Corp., hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for the particular purpose, MIE Corp. neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale or use of these parts and/or accessories.
- If MIE is the manufacturer, the warranty is limited to the replacement of the part only. No labor or other expenses incurred shall be the responsibility of MIE
- You are entitled to use your own shipping courier on the condition that it is a national recognized company and we are supplied with your courier account number.
- It is not the policy of MIE Corporation (with the below exception) to allow you (the customer) to privately organize the collection of goods.
- Goods may be collected by the customer in person on the condition that the goods are paid for on site at the time of collection. We are unable to allow personal collection of goods paid for using the website.
- Any special shipping or collection requirements must mutually be agreed with MIE Corporation at the time or purchase.
Payment & Price
All payments must be effected by credit or debit card using the online ordering facility. Customers wishing to use alternate forms of payment must contact MIE Corporation directly to arrange conditions. Prices indicated are exclusive of any Duties and Taxes charges by customer's country of destination. Customer takes full responsibility for payment of such charges. Residents of the State of Washington and all orders picked up in the State of Washington will be charged sales tax unless MIE Corporation has a legal tax exemption card on file. Additional credit card charges and or Wire Transfer Bank Fees applied by the card provider must be covered by the customer (e.g. currency conversion). All orders are subject to a delivery charge as detailed in our ‘shipping charges' section. SERVICE CHARGE - A $25.00 service charge will be collected for each returned check processed by MIE. MIE reserves the right to require advance certified funds payment or COD certified payment at any time.
Cancellation due to Error OR Unavailability
You acknowledge that despite our reasonable precautions, products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to a typographical error or oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. We reserve this right up until the time of delivery of goods. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question.
Refunds & Replacements
Goods ordered through the website may only be returned if found to be faulty on receipt. MIE Corporation does not offer any warranty on any goods. A written request to return merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice within 30 days after receipt of goods. There will be a 20% restocking charge on all authorized merchandise returned in unused condition. Returns will not be accepted after 30 days from the date the package was received. Such a return must be formally agreed with MIE Corporation before shipping is arranged. Shipping charges are non-refundable in all returns cases. Specialty non-stocked and electrical items may not be returned. If you have received the wrong part, we will make every effort to supply the correct part. If you decide you no longer need the part, a credit will be issued according to the standard restock charges, but will be held for use on future purchases. Every care has been taken to insure you have received the correct part, but we do not hold ourselves responsible for catalog errors or omissions. We place the responsibility of checking all goods before use upon the purchaser. MIE cannot be responsible for shipping an incorrect part unless purchaser has ordered the part using a Maserati Parts Book identifying the part via table, figure, part number and chassis number. We can supply Parts Manuals.
Comments and Complaints
We are always interested in the opinions of the customer and as such welcome e-mailed suggestions on ways in which service or our web site can be improved.
In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with either the service or goods offered by MIE Corporation, formal complaints can be made to email@example.com. All complaints are taken very seriously and the customer can be assured that best efforts are made to respond promptly.
Law and Jurisdiction
The King County Superior Court in Seattle, Washington, shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute between customer and MIE or any person employed by MIE. Any contested matter will be decided under the court's arbitration rules irrespective of the monetary amount or legal or equitable remedy sought. In the event a suit, arbitration, or other proceeding is instituted concerning any matters arising out of this agreement or the enforcement of any rights hereunder, or in the event MIE is required to retain an attorney to enforce any right arising hereunder, even if no proceeding is instituted, then MIE shall be entitled to recover such sums as the court or other forum may determine to be reasonable attorney's fees and out-of-pocket costs incurred in such matter or on any appeals therefrom, or if no proceeding is instituted, such sums that are reasonably required to be spent by MIE on account or retaining an attorney.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or relating to your use of this Website including the online purchase of parts, as set out in our legal disclaimer. All details contained within this website relating to goods and services have been prepared in accordance with English Law. We can not confirm that details will also comply with laws of other countries. It is therefore the responsibility of the website user to endure that the details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction within which you reside. If they do not, you are prohibited from accessing or making any purchases on this website.
Changes to terms and conditions
We reserve the right to make any changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. By your continued use of the website you agree to be bound by these new terms and conditions.
Wheels are sold as is and, in all cases, should be X-rayed for chips or cracks before use. Used wheels should only be used as spares.
Exhaust or Emissions Systems or Components
MIE makes no warranty of the legality of the exhaust or emission system or components for use on public ways.
Some parts may be legal only for vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
We accept no liability for failure to comply with these terms and conditions when such failure is beyond our reasonable control. If by choice, we waive one or more of the rights as detailed above on any occasion, this does not imply that the same right may be waived in similar future situations. If for some reason any of the above terms and conditions are found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless remain in full force.